Sunday, January 21, 2007

How Do Scorpio Men Show They Care

Monoideismus What the hell? Cleaning up a story

As I stumble over words a day in which the meaning can be guessed only vaguely. Many Professions or activities receive "vocabulary" which must first be understood once. Be honest - If you are not already stumbled over a word? Despite good education-or perhaps because of? I, for example something like that as a nutritional science with suggestopedic monoideistischem background. Boaehh! As should have come out of it a! For now I leave off the suggestopedic and nutritionists! Better way?
The focus I set the Monoideismus .
love lobster ... uh * sorry * linguists - please do not exactly look now .... It follows a free translation:
So, one of the Monoideismus represents a Monoideist. This really has nothing to do with Monoideotie or Monoideoten. Monoideotie I might as mono = one; translate ideotie = stupidity. That would make it "a fool" in other words "just stupid". This in turn I can continue to "own stupidity" or, in one sentence: "Everyone is so stupid as he thinks himself!"
stop again! Monoideismus I have not yet been translated ... I will not :-)! Who wants to know exactly researched it myself Three tips for last:
  1. "Everyone is so stupid as he thinks himself " - has something to do with self-assessment.

  2. is now used another term, which unfortunately is not as striking as Monoideismus.

  3. James Braid did before his death, the "household name" and substitute Monoideismus, as this is appropriate.


Have fun investigating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment