Monday, December 11, 2006

What Color Should A Master Bedroom Be

Once Upon ..


Once upon a box full of tools. After the hard working days, they met always in the evening beer. There, they discussed the work and their exploits. "Today I have taken at least 200 nails and tapping the handle bars!" Boasted the hammer. "That's nothing," said the screwdriver. "For me it was safe over 300 Phillips screws and ...", he took a deep breath and said with his head," then I was still the master mix used for coffee! "" Ooohhh! "An amazement went through the round. It was hard to beat. "For the next few days probably the screwdriver, the king whispered the tools to be ...", the pliers to shy phase tester.

But in the evening then met the tools again until very late in the box. The rumor mill was boiling over fast. "You know where the screwdriver is?" Asked the chisel. "He's the champion attacked and seriously injured him," knew the hammer to report. "I have it roll away full of blood to see," shouted the nippers in horror in the round. "Murderers! Miserable wretch! The should lock away for all time ... and in general the Phillips screwdriver are all the same. Since my head screwdriver are much better! " added the Bostich. "Screwdrivers screwdriver! There are no differences - Pasta "put the crowbar to be serious mine and disappeared in the bottom drawer.


The moral of the story is:
screwdriver are all stupid and just before just tools. What do you do with it is your affair!


Addendum:
Anyone who knows me knows why I just wrote this story. Tools are tools! Everyone can make of it what he wants - unfortunately and fortunately! I'm basically open to all kinds of tools. Whether you are a good fit to me, arises only when Work out. is a nice saying: ". Who has to work with is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail" In this sense I wish you all a huge, bulging toolbox .

0 comments:

Post a Comment